Suburban Life is a series of monthly magazines in Bucks, Montgomery, Chester and Delaware counties. The publication takes pride in attracting an upscale readership through its local editorial focus, with important features such as Best Doctors, Top Towns, Golden Fork Awards, Awesome Attorneys, Official Home Show Guide, and more. Other editorial topics include fine dining, home & garden, sports, entertainment, health & beauty, fashion, arts & culture, and local events.
• With a total distribution of 50,000 homes monthly, Suburban Life mails directly to 30,000 of the most affluent households in the suburbs with an additional 20,000 magazines available at strategically selected locations.
• Suburban Life is directly mailed to the top 3% of households based on the following criteria*: 34-64 years of age; own their own single-family home; highest household income.
• The median annual household income exceeds $225,000, with an average home value of more than $1 million.
Nobody distributes to the Philadelphia suburbs as well as we do Suburban Life publishes 12 local editions, which are divided into two specific regions: Region 1, which includes Bucks County, Doylestown, Newtown, Rivertowns, Montgomery East and Montgomery West; and Region 2, which includes the Main Line (Montgomery County, Chester County and Delaware County) and other parts of Chester County and Delaware County. Each of the two regions has localized editorial content and a distribution of 25,000. The “core book” of every issue of Suburban Life, which goes to all regions, has a distribution of 50,000.
Philadelphia Life is a monthly magazine with targeted distribution throughout Center City. A partnership with CCN, an elite controlled and audited distribution company, ensures the strategic placement of magazines to luxury condominiums/residences, high-end retailers/boutiques, arts and cultural venues, fitness clubs/salons and spas, hospitals and doctors’ offices, and other premier Center City destinations. This targeted approach guarantees that the magazines will be seen by affluent decision makers who have an average net worth of more than $1 million.
• A family of lifestyle publications featuring localized editorial about topics such as fine dining, arts and culture, fashion, wine and spirits, celebrities, investigative issues and much more.
• Distributed monthly to more than 600,000 of the most affluent readers in the Delaware Valley, via paid subscription, newsstand sales, targeted drops and controlled mailing lists.
• More than 1 million user sessions per month in web traffic.
• With 23 magazines and one of the most popular websites in the region, we can tailor a marketing program for your business like no one else in the marketplace.